To top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest
To top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one , which can actually be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service in the Gojek application. This payment service can be used to pay for various Gojek services, such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar, etc.
In fact, you can carry out non-cash transactions for business partners who have cooperated with Gojek. GoPay features are also very many examples, such as the joint venture feature. With the joint venture feature that uses GoPay, you won’t bother paying when you meet your friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there is also the GoPay Diary feature. This GoPay Diary feature is a summary of GoPay transactions for the whole month, so you can track where the money you are actually replenishing in the GoPay app is. Users who use GoPay as a transaction tool will receive a report once a month via email.
You don’t have to worry about when you top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one, as GoPay is committed to keeping users safe. GoPay has a variety of technologies and is constantly working to maintain the security of residues, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to replenish your GoPay balance through the driver
You can easily adjust the balance to your conditions and needs. One way to replenish the balance of GoPay is to replenish through the driver. The minimum replenishment that you can make is only 10 thousand IDR, of course, a very light amount.
If you want to replenish through GoPay, you must first make a Gojek order. You can order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Replenishment of the balance can not only get to any driver, for example, meet with the driver on the road and want to replenish, but you need to place an order.
After making an order for one of the Gojek services, immediately hand it over to the driver if you want to transfer the balance to GoPay. You can give cash to the amount of cash you want to transfer to GoPay. If the driver says that you have made a replenishment, you can check whether your balance has increased or not.
To check your balance, you can click more on the home page and then click history. As a rule, inboxes there is also a message if you successfully received the balance along with the nominal amount. Once the balance is added, make sure again.
Unlike how to replenish your GoPay balance, choose the next easiest one , and replenishing the balance through the driver is free, so you can save more, in addition, the minimum replenishment of the balance for replenishment from the driver is only 25 thousand.
Replenishment of GoPay balance through Minimarket
In addition to increasing your GoPay balance through the driver, you can also top up your GoPay through the minimarket. Gojek has partnered with several minimarkets to replenish remnants, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose the following minimarkets.
Arriving at the minimarket, how to replenish the balance of GoPay, choose the next easiest one is to explain tothe cashier whether you want to replenish the client’s balance, then transfer the used mobile phone number and register in the Gojek application. Replenishment of the nominal balance through small markets is different.
The nominal choice of replenishing the balance through minimarkets starts from 20 thousand IDR to 500 thousand IDR. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal value. To replenish the minimarket, you need to pay only 2 thousand.
Subsequently, the cashier will replenish your account, before leaving the mini-market, once again make sure that the face value of your balance has increased in accordance with the face value you paid. To check this, you can click more on the home page or search for history.
Top up your GoPay balance through the bank
You can also replenish your balance from the bank, there are several banks that you can use as an opportunity to replenish your balance. You can choose a bank based on the bank you are currently using. Top up your balance also from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest total:
- Through the BCA. You can replenish through an ATM, select the transfer menu, then enter the BCA Gojek virtual account 70001 and your mobile phone number, enter the amount you want to fill out and finish the charging. In addition, you can also top up with One Klik, m-BCA, and Klik BCA.
- Through Bank Mandiri. If you have a Bank Mandiri account and want to replenish using an ATM, you can select the payment menu, then e-commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, after which the mobile phone number registered in the program is indicated. In addition to using ATMs, you can use internet banking, as well as mobile banking.
- Through the bank BRI. If you can choose other purchase transactions through bri bank, enter the code 301341 and your phone number. Do not forget to enter the nominal amount that you want to fill out. Replenishment through the bank BRI can also use BRI mobile SMS messages, BRI mobile banking.
- How to replenish your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one through the bank’s BNI. To replenish, you can select the payment menu and finally enter the code 9003 into various payments, the code is the Gojek company code, then enter your mobile phone number, finally enter the GoPay amount that you want to replenish. When replenishing balances through the bank BNI, you can use internet banking and SMS banking.
- Through the pearl bank. If you go through the Bank Permata ATM, you can select the transfer menu, then go to your Permatabank account and enter the company code. The company code of “Gojek” is 898, followed by a registered number. Enter a name and follow the instructions on the screen accordingly.
Top up from fellow GoPay users
The easiest way to replenish your GoPay balance is to replenish from other users. However, if you want to transfer balances to other users, first make sure you’ve updated your account to update your account, it’s actually easy to update your account.
If you want to update your account, you can click more in the GoPay menu section and then choose to update and update now. Take a photo of the identity document you have and do not forget to clearly take a selfie along with the identity card. Click submit document and all you have to do is wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, later, after updating this account, you will receive a notification on how to replenish your GoPay balance to choose the easiest one , becoming more diverse. If you want to replenish other users, you can click pay. Then perform the next step.
To make a transfer from a fellow user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After selecting one of the two, enter the name you want to send and do not forget to write a message or note. Click Pay and enter your ID. Once the transfer is successful, you will receive a message later,
GoPay provides convenience, in addition, the way to register with GoPay is also simple, you just need to download the Gojek application, then you can use GoPay services directly. If you want to use it, do not forget to first check the data so that the easiest way to replenish your GoPay balance becomes more diverse.